ANU has partnered with THE (Times Higher Education) Campus: an online global community intended for higher education professionals to learn, share and connect with their peers across the globe. THE Campus is seeking ongoing contributions from academic and professional staff across the ANU for publication on this resource rich online platform.
- Bring your current research to a wider audience by sharing best practice and teaching and learning expertise to an extensive audience – reaching 3 million unique visitors per month
- A selection of articles are featured in the platform’s weekly newsletter – sent to the inboxes of over 30,000 academics and professional staff worldwide
- Published pieces are widely promoted on social channels – for example, to over 100,000 Twitter followers
- Receive invitations to appear on Campus podcasts, webinars and in-person events.
ANU staff are invited to share their expertise and knowledge around six key areas of higher education:
- Teaching and Learning
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I)
- Early Career research support
- Research Management
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Fortnightly Spotlight themes offer a curated experience and guidance for potential contributors.
THE Campus guides:
THE Campus accept the following formats:
The editorial process:
- Download the above guidelines.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest or send your draft resource directly to the CLT Communications team.
- Existing articles can be repurposed, in line with the THE Campus guidelines.
- The Communication Coordinator and the PVC (E&D) will review your submission before submitting it to THE Campus editorial team.
- Alternatively, present an idea for a video resource. The CLT Communications team can provide AV or editorial support, if required. Please complete the AV eForm.
- If your contribution is accepted for publication, THE Campus’ editorial team will liaise directly with you, if they have any suggested edits.
Last updated February 2024
Melita Dahl, Communications Coordinator, Communications team, Centre for Learning and Teaching