To satisfy your midday appetite for conversations about current issues in education, the Centre for Learning & Teaching (CLT) is hosting a series of campus conversations. To be known as the ANU Lunch Vox, the webinar series will bring together a panel of local voices with something to say about topical matters of interest to ANU teachers and students.
We would be delighted to have your company in this series, and for you to share your voice from your vantage point, expressing your unique experiences and insights regarding teaching transitions.
There will be opportunities for you to share your voice through a Q&A session with the panellists, after all, what’s a lunch vox without hearing from everyone? Reserve your seat at the table now.
Watch the video and read our wrap-up from the last edition of Lunch Vox on the topic of: Inclusive and accessible learning experiences at ANU.
Recordings + Reflections
- Lunch Vox #8: Inclusive and accessible learning experiences at ANU
- Lunch Vox #7: Teaching First Year Students at ANU
- Lunch Vox #6: In Your Students Shoes: Remote Student Experience
- Lunch Vox #5: Productive Partnerships: Collaboration in Education
- Lunch Vox #4: Promoting Academics: Where does teaching Fit?
- Lunch Vox #3: Testing Times: Exploring Assessment
- Lunch Vox #2: Remote or Isolated: The Student Experience
- Lunch Vox #1: Radical Shifts: Teaching in a time of transition